Friday, February 18, 2011

Sip and Go Naked

When I was in college I inherited a board game called "Sip and Go Naked". The object of the game was to remain sober and clothed.  This of course was a big hit with the dudes we hung out with. My Mother must have raised me right because I never showed up for a game without wearing granny panties, leggings, shorts, undershirt, t-shirt, sweatshirt, ear muffs, two pairs of socks and a hat. Inevitably at the end of the game everyone was nearly naked and drunk while I would be sitting back wearing the t-shirt, leggings and ear muffs.  BUT I would be drunk too.
Today we find the Holy Grail of eyeshadows.  It is the NAKED Palette by Urban Decay. It has 12 colors that are meant to be blended, worn alone or just admired.  This one little box of products has been so popular (like my neighbor with big boobs who played Sip and Go Naked rather badly, on purpose the bimbo) it is sold out pretty much everywhere. You can, however, put yourself on the waiting list at Sephora. Trust me, it is totally worth it.  It is the perfect combination of golds, bronze, peach and a little blue thrown in. You might not use all of the colors but the ones that you will use you will LOVE.  You can play around with the colors and blend or highlight as they all work well together. This is a definite must have for every makeup mama from coast to coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment