Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Round heels

Ok, when you have a problem it is probably a good idea to admit it. (unless it is something very weird that will make others feel uncomfortable such as cross dressing or getting high off of Sharpie's) I am a makeup slut. It sounds harsh but it is true. I am not proud of it but like alcoholism or touching the door knob 27 times before leaving the house it is out of my control. Anyhow, back to the real subject and that subject is mascara. Like all of the whores before me I have tried them all. From Dior Show to Maybelline Great Lash the wasteland of tubes in the bottom of my bathroom drawer is vast. Because of this I have found that the best mascara is not always the most expensive one. My absolute favorite is Loreal Extra Volume Collegen Plumping Mascara. It is great for a light look with just one swipe or if you use a liquid liner you can build on it for a false lash look. The price is right and with the money saved you can splurge on another product.

No comments:

Post a Comment