Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I ain't no Kyle

Oh how I long to be Kyle from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Ok, maybe not the wardrobe (a little too Versace circa 2002) but the hair. It is hair I imagine mine should be like. Long and lustrous, nary a split end to be seen. The kind of hair that tells those pesky grey hairs to get the hell out lest she kills it with a smoldering look ala the way she looks at Camille....ok I digress. I have found a wonderful product that unfortunately does not work miracles but certainly keeps your hair shiny and fly away free. It is Morrocan Hair Oil that I purchased from my hairdresser. Of course I had read about this fab product from all of the fashion mags but I thought it was just another buzz product that they all claim that they like but in reality they don't even know where to buy it. (Kiehls Lip Balm anyone?) Anyway, I tried it and I like it. Its not too heavy and you only need about a dime size (maybe more of you are a long haired hippie). It smells really great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment