Friday, February 25, 2011

Brooke Shields needs to talk to you and it isn't about her Latisse

Eyebrows......seriously, what is one to do? First we have fashion dictating that they need to be thin, then full, then thin and now it is one big grab bag. They actually have Rogaine for women who may have overplucked and need more fullness. Then we have the model above who has changed the game yet again. Her name (be ready for this) is Arizona Muse and she has eyebrows that rival Bert from Sesame Street (who my husband has named the Patron Saint of Unibrows).  She is everywhere lately and of course the fashion peeps LOVE her. And she gives us full brow girls hope, even though we held back for decades and believed every stupid article that having full brows makes us look younger. But how much brow is too much brow? We can't all be pulling it off like this desert rose.

Designer Series Slant Tweezer Betsey Babe



After many years and not so subtle hints to pluck (you all know who you are and really how many times can you try and get me to the threading kiosk at the mall?) I think I have found a happy medium. This of course would be with my partner in crime and the one thing I cannot bear to be without, my Tweezerman Tweezers. What is so special about these super fab weapons of face scaping? They are nothing short of AWESOME. These little pieces of metal can grab even the smallest of hair and take you from muppet to Gwen Stefani is no time. The rule of thumb I have been following is to arch it above the pupil. It truly gives your face a lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment