Thursday, February 3, 2011

Feeling the glee from snow, check me out!

Well since I am obviously not a ginger I think it's safe to say it isn't me. Also the last time I jumped off a huge mound of snow was NEVER. Even still I am living in a part of the country that is very chilly right now. With this wonderland comes something else. Is it the doctor? No. Is it the nurse? No. IT IS the lady with the alligator skin. (alligator purse is always acceptable. Scaly legs, not so much) This is taking a huge toll on my skin. Some things I have tried are Clinique's Body Butter, Kiehls Creme de corp and Lubriderm. They all did a marginal job but I kept reading articles about stylists who used Aquaphor. Yes, thats right Aquaphor  AND you can get it at Walgreen's, CVS and Target. It is rather greasy so I recommend using it at night. You can also use it on your pucker if you need a little shine.  Sometimes its the little things in life that make you happy like when Justin got in bed and his foot grazed my calf and said it was soft. It was a good thing because the week before he asked if I was wearing rough wooly socks. Hopefully this will give me decent looking gams in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment