Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just Glow with it

Hello! This is my first post. Woo hoo. Basically I thought I would write this so that I can share some of my favorite purchases of skincare and makeup. Here is my latest and could be greatest find. I have been looking for something to make my skin look fresher, because trust me on this sweeties the Midwest may have all kinds of corn but it does zero for your skin. So as I was cruising Sephora online while at work I stumbled across this lovely product. Sometimes I think the reviews are written by people who work for the company (more on that later) but what I read seemed very sincere. I went ahead and ordered it and lo and behold it is the elixir of the gods. You only need one pump as a little goes a long way. Immediately I had a glow and it absorbed quickly. I used a regular moisterizer (with spf 15 of course, I am not delusional) and went on my merry way.  By the end of the day my skin still had a lovely glow. I am giving this a big thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment