Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rocky Raccoon 2.0

Rocky Raccoon checked into his room
Only to find Gideon's bible
Rocky had come equipped with a gun
To shoot off the legs of his rival


I am all for a smoky eye and on many occasions I believe I rocked it (really because I fell asleep without washing my face and was late for work so I pretended this is what I was going for but that is beside the point) In this case I am not liking it at all. Maybe it is because she doesn't even look like herself (its Quinn from Glee) but I am really thinking it has to do with her lipstick. I hate to seem old fashioned but if you are smoking the eyeballs out please, PLEASE do a nude lip.  The color she is wearing looks like it is from the Coty collection that my grandmothers friend Pearl always wore. When I say wore I mean she entirely missed her mouth and to describe how she did her eyeshadow is a whole new post. Thumbs down Dianna Agron and wash your face before you go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment