Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Marlo Thomas Eat Your Heart Out

So this very Wednesday morning I was getting ready for work and happened to walk by the full length mirror and catch a glimpse of my nearly naked self. Who was that? What was she doing with my head on her? Had it really come to this? Sadly it was me with my head attached and yes, it really had come to that. Deep breath, I still had to go to work. I had no choice....I needed camoflage and I needed it fast. I found my skinniest black pants and my highest purple shoes. I put on a long shirt. Still felt lousy. And chunky like I should be in the Husky section at Sears. What in the heck is a girl to do with just 10 minutes left to spare to make herself feel presentable?

The only thing that might have perked me up at that point would have been non invasive liposuction or hitting the lottery. Obviously this was not going to happen in the time that I had left so I went to my good friends at Benefit Cosmetics for a little help. They did not disappoint. I applied "That Gal" face brightening primer and boy did it lift this kids spirits to a whole new level. It is unlike any primer that I have tried. It looks like a funky pink right out of the tube but once it is blended it is like walking around with a soft pink light above your face all day. Your skin looks lit from within and it really does even out your complexion. It is magic in a tube and I didn't even need any foundation. You can build on it if you need a little extra perk during the day, it does not cake.  I will worry about my wobbly bits another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment