Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's like magic y'all



When it comes to information about concealer's I am like Kate Hudson between boyfriends, you know, desperate.  I really want to like concealer and everyone knows that I need concealer but I never felt like I could find one that didn't look like I was auditioning for a spot with the Ringling Brothers or as Baby Jane The Remake.  I have a drawer full of more rejects than John Mayer's booty calls. 

Around 4 months ago I bought a little set of Benefit products from Sephora. It came with generous samples of High Beam (love) and Posie Tint (check love again).  It also had a pot of Erase Paste which has the consistency of tile grout.  Yet I was curious because I had read a lot of positive reviews of this product. Guess what? It works. The trick is moderation.  And by moderation I mean the tiniest possible amount that you can apply.  What you want to do is apply your eye cream and let is set for a good five minutes.  Then take a DAB of this product and pat, pat, pat until it melts into your skin. When you first put it on you may be skeptical because it seems that the color won't match (I am on the fair side and I have the Erase Paste in medium) but give it a chance to set. It really settles in like a dream and doesn't look cakey or make the little lines become a big problem. Plus, one pot of this will last you a very long time. At least as long as Kate Hudson's next three relationships. (about a year all together)


No comments:

Post a Comment