Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tom Hanks and his love for Wilson

Remember that movie where Tom Hanks gets stranded on an island with a ball named Wilson? He really loved that ball and in some deleted scenes I am pretty sure their relationship was not totally platonic.  I ate a jelly sandwich when I saw it because:
A. His highlights were amazing
B. He had an awesome golden tan
C. He was obviously getting the exfoliation of his life with all that sand
D. He drank coconut water which although I think tastes disgusting seems to be all the rage in Hollywood so lets face it, homeboy started a trend. And look how much weight he lost!
E. When he finally had to leave the amazing spa vacation he came back to Helen Hunt and found that she had moved on. Dodged that bullet because she always seemed like a bitch to me. (I know its a movie but still!)



This is an amazing mascara by Too Faced called Lashgasm. It is so fabulous that even my 8 year old said that my lashes looked like a spider which was exactly what I wanted. It takes your old stubby lashes and makes them long and glossy much like a strip of fake lashes. It was so good that I even skipped the liner. Who needs it when your lashes arrive 3 seconds before the rest of you? I am pretty sure I have found my own personal Wilson. If I was ever stranded on an island this would be number two product. I mean get real, my number one would obviously be something with SPF 1000. I may long to look tan but it isn't going to happen with this Irish girl. You can find this lovely product at Ulta, Sephora and amazon.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment