Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fellini is on line one

That's right people. Fellini's "La Dolce Vita" may be one of the best films ever.  He was a genius. Yeah him. Woo hoo. Party up. But lets really get down to business shall we? There is a new Dolce Vita in town and we need to give it the kudos that it deserves.

 NAR's Dolce Vita lip gloss (just writing the words is putting tears in my eyes) is hands down the best gloss I have ever tried. It has the perfect consistency, not sticky and has no smell. I had tried NAR's Bad Education gloss about a year ago and it definitely did not rock my word. Mostly because the smell made me sick but also the color turned weird on me. BUT, this gloss is the wind beneath my wings. It adds just a touch of rosy color and has enough shine to make you feel glam. It is perfect for day but with a smoky eye it would transition to night quite easily. Check it out. Its available at Neiman's, Sephora, Barney's, Nordstroms and Saks. You can also find at narscosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment