Sunday, July 10, 2011

Clearly They Were Not Referring To My Boobs.......


when they named this product. Because if my boobs were being questioned as being fake they would obviously be bigger and not the fried eggs that I am sporting currently.  If the option were available I certainly wouldn't go overboard. Maybe like a full "B" cup. Nothing crazy, just a little something something if you know what I mean.

Ok, I digress.  I have always been a big advocate of buying drugstore mascara as I thought they were on par with the major lines such as Lancome and Dior.  Recently I had to replenish some stock and received a sample of Benefit Cosmetics "They're Real" from Sephora.  I am in love!  This mascara has a brush that is totally amazeballs and it really grabs every little lash.  The mascara is smudge/budge proof which is helpful in the humidity. It is a thicker formula than I am used to but it really makes your lashes fat and full but calorie free.  It retails for 22.00 and is available at Sephora and at benefitcosmetics.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment