Sunday, July 10, 2011

Like Rachel Zoe is to MAC's Chili Lipstick


I one day want to be affiliated with a certain lip color.  But as we all know (some more than others) I am a makeup slut so that ain't happening anytime soon.  I just fall in love too easy and am addicted to trying new things. (get your head out of the gutter!!!)

About 4 months ago my lovely mother had a birthday and being the pushy broad that I am I bought her some makeup.  I had read good things about NAR's Gipsy lipstick and thought, what the heck, everyone needs to try something new.  I sent it to her and then immediately forgot about it. She was visiting a couple weeks ago and said "this is the lipstick you got me, what do you think?" It was beautiful! A very sheer berry color that can go from day to night.  Of course I ran out to get it for myself just to be sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. True enough, it looked nice on me too. I need to test it out on a few more people but I think it may be one of those magical colors that looks good on everyone.   Plus as of now this is my signature lipstick. Look out Rachel Zoe, I am on your tail. Your very skinny and tan tail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment