Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Always Sunny in Lincoln Nebraska


I have a job that requires me to wake up at 3:45 in the morning. Now I know that people assume because of my lovely disposition that I wake up like a Disney Princess with little woodland animals helping me make my bed and get dressed. This is a very easy misconception to have but it is not the truth.  In reality, when I wake up the only thing that is Hollywood about me is the stunning resemblance to Nick Nolte's mug shot. Yes, the one with the beer stained shirt and stringy hair all eschew.

To take the edge off the shock of my early morning viewing I love to have things around me that are unique and fun.  I stumbled across this delightful set of brushes from Sonia Kashuk's line at Target. Her brushes are a nice price (this set is 14.99), work very well and stand the test of being cleaned often without falling apart. (I have had a blush brush of hers from the Clinton Administration that is still in great shape). Her line of cosmetic brushes are one of the best kept secrets in cosmetics because they rival several of the big department store lines at around 1/3 the price. What I love most about this particular set of brushes is that they look like blue and white china, kind of antique yet whimsical. And of course they add a certain elegance to your morning routine. Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Now I just love love love this Blog! I know there must be more than just me reading this!! So I would like to see more comments from here on out, cmon ladies splash some sexy sass up on this this blog site! Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete