Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gobble until you wobble: the true story of a girl, her turkey neck and her goal to diminish it

We all have things that we have inherited. Sometimes its an object, sometimes its eye color, hopefully its property in a warm climate.  I have inherited many lovely things from relatives including pearls, a Prince Charles/Princess Diana ashtray and of course my discernible eye which gives me the super hero ability to tell who has a clean kitchen when offices have potlucks. (trust me on this, it has been proven over and over again.) I am grateful for all of these things but one not so wonderful thing that has been passed down is the turkey neck. Its already started and we all know how its going to end. Not well my friend, not well.
I have been searching far and wide for a non invasive solution to combat the droop.  Quite a few have been bought and applied but nothing had even made a dent (pun intended). Finally I thought I would try my friends at Kiehls to see what they had available. I found the most remarkable moisturizer and I believe that you can see a difference. It is Kiehls Cryste Marine "Ultra Riche" Lifting and Firming Cream.


After a week or two things are looking firmer and it is a great moisturizer for the cold winter. It is a luxurious splurge at 54.00 a jar but worth every penny. My skin has a glow and feels great. The best place to buy Kiehls is at www.kiehls.com because they are very liberal with the samples so you get quite a few things to try when your order arrives. Neiman Marcus will quite often have gift with purchase on Kiehls products so be sure to check there before you order. Nordstroms carries it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment